Friday, April 13, 2012

Sorry. I know this is a little late.  Had some unexpected drama.

I invited several people to the presentation:
Sheila Bibb-Anthropology professor who runs a joint project with the HBLL to conduct anthropological studies about libraries at the library.  She did not attend but I will refer her to the presentation online
Robert Baker-A local businessman with whom I had previously discussed the class.  He had to work late and did not attend. Will refer to the online presentation.
Omar Lopez-My buddy from the ward.  Had a choir performance, but still made it to the end.
Andrew Germaine-A construction management major with whom I had previously talked about the class with.  Watched the presentation online.
Paul Stavast-Museum director who I have begun working with on a collaborative project-could not come-will refer to online presentation.
Mike Searcy-Archaeology professor who is interested in applying technological advances to archaeology-could not come-will refer to online presentation.
Jarrett Iverson-A student who is deciding what he wants to do-watched the presentation online.
Dannie-A student who is deciding what she wants to do-watched the presentation online with Jarrett.
Timothy Brantley-High School principal-couldn't come-will refer to the online presentation.
Miriam Shumaway-Jounalist major-couldn't come-will refer to the online presentation.

At the start of the presentation I served as one of the ushers, encouraging people to sit closer to the front of the room.  After the first Q&A session, I went and helped bring the refreshments over from Dr. Zappala's office.  Not wanting to leave the food unattended, I grabbed my laptop and watched the presentations out front where I also participated in Ustream chat.  I helped dish out brownies and pour lemonade for the rest of the night until I helped with the clean-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment